AGRO SHADE NETS
Apart from being affected by availability of water,availability of nutrients,Carbon dioxide;Photosynthesis & hence plantation growth & yield is significantly affected by the following factors:
If the conditions [factors] that the plants needs are improved,the rate of photosynthesis will increase.
- Intensity of light.
- Colours of visible spectrum.
The maximum rate of photosynthesis will be constrained by a limiting factor.This factor will prevent the rate of photosynthesis from rising above a certain level even if conditions needed for photosynthesis are improved.If factors such as intensity of light,temperature,etc.are increased beyond limiting factor then it will have an adverse effect on growth & yield.
Thus,using suitable Hemal Agro shade net will enable you to modify or create an optimum protected environmental condition,which will result in enhanced quality & quantity of yield.
- Controls intensity of light
- Controls temperature
- Provide necessary colour of visible spectrum.[spectral colours]
- Helps to increase the rate of photosynthesis & hence growth & yield.
- Saves water to a great extent by reducing evaporation.
- Minimises plant stress & wind pressures.
- Protects against crop damage by birds,insects,wind,rain,hail,etc.
- Saves on labour,insecticide,& fertilizer cost.
- U.V. Stabilizers prevents degradation by sunlight.
- Easy to install & economical.
- Vermi Compost
- Drying of Agro Products
- General purpose shading
- Wind breaker application
- Flooring in outdoor parties,functions,etc.
- Fish ponds
- Cattle Shed
SHADE FACTORS :
50% , 60% , 75% , 90%
Length : Minimum - 25 Mtrs. Maximum - 100 Mtrs
Width : 1Mtr - 5 Mtrs.